Hangar offers different services for the audio-visual production,
- A set with a white cyclorama and green chroma key, quartz lighting kit and fluorescent lights with tripods and other accessories
- Equipment hire for shoots: cameras, microphones, etc. (for full details, see the equipment section)
- Configuration of a production team suitable for the project (camera and sound technicians, sound and photography design, production manager, etc.)
- Self-service video editing in HDV 1080i, DVCAM and Mini DV formats. Final Cut Pro 6 software on a power MacG5, model 7.3 / 2 X 2.76GHz CPU / 2.56GB with DeckLink SD analog capture card. This service is aimed at people who are familiar with the software and hardware and are autonomous in terms of editing, with the option of occasional advice and support.
- Specialised editing suite with Apple Certified Pro Editor Glòria Martí.
- Formats: HDV 1800i, DVCAM, Mini DV, BETACAM/SP, Digital BETACAM (in/out) BETACAM SX, MPEG IMEX (in only) post-production off-line for other formats. Software: Final Cut 6 on a MacMac Pro 1,1/ 2x2.66 Dual-Core Intel Xeon. AJA KONA video capture card. 2 x Apple Cinema HD 23". Audio monitors Alesis. NTSC, PAL transcodifications. Color processing and correction. Lacie Blu-ray recorder. SONY Blu-Ray player.
- HD screen, Blu-ray player and projector for tests (in the multi-purpose space)
- Transfers, duplicates and copies contact http://www.hamacaonline.net/servicios.php
- Programming of custom video and audio management applications (synchronisations, remote control, sensor activation, real-time video and audio, etc.)
- Inline or specific project production
To access the Video service: